Monday 5 May 2014

Back from Holidays

Good morning,
We are back from our holidays and what a fabulous time we had.   I think my Body clock is nearly back to Normal.   I'll soon find out tomorrow when I have to go back to my day job.  While I was away I spotted cutest Disney Scrap booking kit all themed on one of my favourite stops. Castaway Cay.   So I thought I would team it with a free Disney colouring page I found and make this little card. I added a little bit of Creata Mirror board to give the die cut frame a sunny feel, Some Crab embellishments and stripey backing paper from my stash.

 
I have entered this card into the following challenges:
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Floss
x


11 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I love the papers and Minnie looks fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that Minnie Mouse had a twinkle in her eyes .... what has she been up to??? The wee crabs are gorgeous
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Sisters of Craft
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely holiday, MM looks adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card - my grand-daughter would love this!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Disney card! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the Disney characters and bright colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card. LOVE Minnie Mouse! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving Minnie Mouse! Thanks so much for entering our very First Challenge over at ' The Sisters of Craft'
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Floss :-) glad you had a nice time away on holiday, hope you didnt get too many crafting withdrawls Gill SOC DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so love how you've brought the sunshine, warmth and Disney back to us in this super adorable make,,, so makes me want to go there. Thanks also for supporting the sisters of craft and entering our challenge, wishing you the best of luck... Tina-Maree DT xx

    ReplyDelete