Thursday 27 March 2014

Finally I made a box card...

Wow what a week...  Such a busy weekend that I haven't had chance to blog anything.  So here I am sneaking in a blog post while I am doing my Day Job.. SHHHHH!!!  

the last week has flown by with a trip to the NEC to the Hobby Craft show.  Where Bex and I had to pop by and see Carley.  If only to shamelessly plug that Bex is now selling her Digi's.  Please pop along to her blog to take a peak.  She tell me there are some new ones coming very soon.....

As always with the Hobby Craft show I went with a list of Items a wanted and came back with lots of other stuff mainly paper and card. I also finally brought a scoring board so I could make 3d pop up box cards and stepper cards with out them being wonky...

So here are my 1st two creations with my new stash.

The 1st one I made was using an Elsa by Simply Betty Stamps.  Betty does some fabulous Digital and Rubber stamps. I have teamed this one up with some Creata Mirror board and paper that I purchased at the NEC.  Flower dies and the stay are all by Marianne designs.

 
 
The next one I made just for fun, it gave me the opportunity to use my favourite Creata product 3d flowers and Butterflies.   You heat them up and then you get these beautiful shiny flower shapes and Butterflies. I used some acetate to make the butterflies float.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment