Saturday 22 February 2014

Thanks a Latte

Whilst waiting for my Girl to return from her Skiing trip today I have been colouring and made a card using this fabulous image  from Simply Betty Stamps.   


 
 
I have coloured her using my trusty pro markers, Coral, Sun kissed pink and Soft Peach for the Skin tone, Oatmeal, Pastel yellow and buttercup for her hair and Lime zest, Lime green, Pear And Moss Green for her outfit.   The mug shaped die cuts are from a set by Marianne designs. Backing paper and mirror board are from Creata.
 
I have entered this in to the following Challenges
 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your project - so original - absolutely fabulous and just a fantastic project you have made – it’s great to see something different. Very well done and the best of luck – thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Remember you can enter 3 projects each month. I have joined your blog and hope you will join mine too. I know how hard it is to build your blog followers. Happy Crafting! Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ange... just off to see your crafty creations....xx

      Delete